Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Off to the circus

Ask anyone who know's me, bright colours and Cutesy themed stamps are not my thing.

I must be evolving because I just love Stampin' Ups new product suite Under the Big Top. It was the first thing that stood out when I opened the new catalogue. Since receiving the Under the Big Top stamp set on Saturday, I've played with nothing else and I can't wait to order some of the other co-ordinating products like the designer paper and Stripes embossing folder. Bring on September 1st!

I saw this card on the inspiration board on Saturday and loved it so much I had to make my own!


This was one of the make 'n' take packs we received. Loved it! Changed the cards a little so they weren't all Elephants =)

Hope you're having a great Tuesday afternoon, I'm off to play with more Circus friends while my little boy sleeps away.
xx Kate

No comments: