Thursday, November 25, 2010

Catching up...

Hi All,

It's been a crazily busy couple of weeks so I thought I'd better quickly catch you all up so we can start back with what's currently happening around here!

I've taught 3 Christmas classes and a Christmas Workshop, made a bunch of stuff to donate for the Kindy Gala, and switched back to my old laptop after Dad needed his computer back. This is what has held me back from blogging for so long. I've had to reboot windows and reinstall all the programs I use plus transfer and organise all my photographs. This plus a flat camera battery has not helped take photos for my blog!

So, you are up to speed. Now I can show you some of the things I've been making over the last few weeks.

You saw the Red ribbon dasher card in my last post from my Christmas Stamp-a-stack classes so here are the other 3 we made:



I'll be back with more tomorrow!
xx Kate

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! Welcome back, Mrs Tobeck! (Thankfully I don't have to rely on this to keep up with you! :-) )

Paula Dobson said...

I bet your Stamp-a-stack went really well if this is what they made. Well done you! They all look sensational and very professional. Any wonder you have been sooooo busy!

Julia said...

what a awesome bunch of cards Kate! I so know what you mean about not blogging - I've missed blogging all week too, worse was not blog hopping and missing everyones fabulous creations!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back online. I loved making these cards - thanks to you organisation and preparation they were a breeze to work through, lots of fun and we had 8 beautiful cards at the end of the evening.