Friday, October 29, 2010

Marina Mist Christmas Stockings

I'm not usually a big fan of Christmas cards in non-traditional colours but Marina Mist is a beautiful blue and I have to admit I love the bright cheeryness (is that a word?) of it and those cute little stockings! Colouring with markers is what brings this stamped image to life.


What do you think?

Kate xx


Card recipe:
Stamps: Gifted, Many Merry Messages
Cardstock: Marina Mist, Whisper White
Paper: Real Red dotty from the Brights patterned paper stack
Markers: Marina Mist, Old Olive, Real Red, Chocolate Chip

3 comments:

Debbie Lamb said...

Lovely card Kate! Vibrant, simple and effective.

kareN stampZ said...

I do love these colours & was sad I had to make a pick between your cards y'day as they both were fabulous

Anonymous said...

Love it, but I love everything you make. You have a real knack for cards Kate.