Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Happy thoughts

It's been a few days since I posted, believe me I haven't been too busy stamping to get on here! It's been a hectic few days trying to get back into the school routine and also trying to get organised for a class I'm teaching on Friday. Everytime I get the urge to make something I feel guilty that I haven't finished prepping for my class!

So hopefully in the next few days I will have something new to show you but in the meantime here is a card I made while the kids were away in the holidays. Apple Blossoms again!! It's late so I'll post all the details tomorrow xx Kate

4 comments:

kareN stampZ said...

such fun colours - love the wee butterfly embellishment too

Paula Dobson said...

This set really didnt do anything for me at all when I first saw it, but Kate, I love what you have been doing with it and may just have to add it to my wishlist after all!

Anonymous said...

This is so bright and cheerful, Kate; I love it. Like Paula, this set didn't do much for me before, but now I've seen you play..... I just have to wait until you need a break from it, and I'll borrow it!

Anonymous said...

I've always liked that set and seeing what you've done with it just confirms it. Hope your class went well.