Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Engagement thank you cards

I'm designing my Sister-in-laws wedding stationary and seeing as we were spending the weekend together at her parents house I thought it was a good time to get on and do some thank-you cards for her upcoming engagement Party. I have a very busy November booked with Christmas classes, extravaganzas and workshops so it was great to get these organised.

There are a few different designs based around the same 3 colours - Blushing Bride, Pear Pizazz and Concord Crush but these were the two that I photographed.



Simple but elegant. Melissa loved them!

Here are my 3 darlings in their Grandparents garden. We had such a wonderful long weekend, it was bliss!


 Kate xx

5 comments:

Paula Dobson said...

If I wasn't already married, Kate, I would get you to do my stationery! These are so gorgeous and the colours work beautifully together! You have a wonderful talent there lady!

Julia said...

awesome cards Kate!!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards, Katie - but I think your kids are cuter!! :-)

kareN stampZ said...

yes the kids just scrap in being cuter than the cards - fabulous job

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful Kate - both the cards and your children.